How to become a Partner?
Requirements to become a partner
- Certificate of partner
- Membership card
- Discount on all products, productions and activities of Ministries
- 1 teaching CD per month
- Special prayers
- Gala New Year (Recognition Ceremony and thanks)
- Monthly newsletter and interaction
- Note book
- Calendar and schedule time use
- Printed Porteplumes
- Printed mug
- Shirts (T-shirt) print
Become a Partner
Thank you for helping to spread the message of the Good News of the Kingdom of God.
‘‘’A prominent message consistent and applicable to practical life that will transform lives and advance the cause of the Kingdom of God with excellence in Haiti and around the world. ’’(Matthieu 24, 14)
Categorization of partners
- Partner occasionally (Silver partner)
- Regular partner (Gold Partner)
- Companion for every occasion (Managing partner)
- A partner is money a donor who agrees to contribute financially to the ministry of Dr J.H Petit-Frère whenever an opportunity arises.
- Or a partner who is a donor agrees to voluntarily contribute on a regular monthly basis in the ministries of Dr Petit-Frère .
- An Executive Partner is an extravagant donor who contributes on all occasions and in all times and this attitude shows through its commitment and dedication to the ministry of Dr J.H Petit-Frère.